How to Access your Internet Recharter
ATTENTION UNIT LEADERS: THERE ARE NO CODES FOR CHARTER RENEWAL THIS YEAR. ALL MATERIAL CAN BE ACCESSED THROUGH SCOUTBOOK WITH KEY 3 ACCESS.
There are two ways to access the page you need:
- Through the BSA’s Internet Rechartering 2.0 Website (within Internet Advancement)
- The Internet Rechartering system can be accessed through Scoutbook.
The Unit Key 3 will be the only members of a Unit that will have the access necessary to complete the Charter Renewal. If a new leader has taken over, they may be given access by being designated as a Key 3 Delegate through functional positions in My.Scouting.
- In an effort to streamline basic operations and put tools in the hands of volunteers, the BSA is again going to make “self-service” as many membership processes as possible. This will allow unit Key 3 to print charter certificates and membership cards in a timelier manner.
Moraine Trails Council encourages the use of Internet Charter Renewal for all Charter Renewals. The council feels that the benefits of improved accuracy of Charter Renewal and reduced volunteer and staff effort are so great that this change is required to make best use of resources. If your unit does not have access to the required computer with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, or higher, contact your district’s leadership team for assistance in gaining access to those resources.
- No volunteer leader will be registered without Youth Protection Training, the required documentation for the Child Protection Services Law and the new Background Check Authorization. These documents can be uploaded right into the Internet Charter Renewal software.
- All documents needed are provided on this website.
The follow fee schedule is due for annual renewal:
|Scout Membership||$ 75|
|Adult Volunteer||$ 45|
|Council Fee per Adult and Youth Member||$ 6|
|Scout Life||$ 15|
Payment for Charter Renewal may be payed online through the Internet Charter Renewal Website.
Need Some Help?
A step-by-step walkthrough has been provided to help guide Unit Leaders through the Charter Renewal Process. This guide can be accessed here.
For any other inquiries or additional assistance, please contact your district:
|River Valley||King Beaver|
1. Welcome to Internet Rechartering 2.0 (PDF)
2. Sandbox Information (PDF)
3. User Guide (PDF)
4. Annual Unit Charter Agreement (PDF)
5. Pack Leadership Descriptions (PDF)
6. Troop Leadership Descriptions (PDF)
7. Scouter Reserve Positions (PDF)
8. Pack JTE (PDF)
9. Troop JTE (PDF)
10. Crew JTE (PDF)
11. Fillable Adult Application (PDF)
12. Fillable Youth Application (PDF)