Washington's Trail District
A Scouting district is a geographical area of the BSA local council, determined by the council executive board. District leaders mobilize resources to ensure the growth and success of Scouting units within the district’s territory.
The purpose of the district is to work through chartered organizations and community groups to organize and support successful units. The end result of effective district support is more and more youth members receiving a better and better program.
Key Volunteer Leadership
- District Chair: Robert Iseman
- District Commissioner: Bruce Gibson
- Training Committee Chair: Ed Smith
- Membership Committee Chair:
- Fund Development Committee Chair:
- Activities and Camping Committee Chair:
- Camp Promotion and Outdoor Committee Chair:
- Advancement and Recognition Committee Chair: